You can return the goods received without giving reasons within 14 days by returning the goods. Furthermore, we grant you an extended right of return of 16 days to this period. You therefore have 30 days to return the goods.
The following cancellation policy applies to contracts for goods that can be sent as a parcel with a shipping company.
Right of withdrawal for goods that can be sent as a parcel
As a consumer, you have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
8341 - Paldau
Fax: (+43) 720 710740 9000
by means of a clear declaration (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract.
You can use our sample withdrawal form for this, but this is not mandatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you, including standard delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you. Under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract
8341 - Paldau
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer cannot be revoked.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
The consumer has no right of withdrawal in the case of distance sales or contracts concluded outside of business premises
- Services, if the entrepreneur - on the basis of an express request by the consumer according to § 10 FAGG as well as a confirmation of the consumer's knowledge of the loss of the right of withdrawal in the event of complete fulfilment of the contract - had started to perform the service before the expiry of the withdrawal period according to § 11 FAGG and the service has then been fully provided,
- Goods or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence and which can occur within the withdrawal period,
- Goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs,
- Goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly,
- Goods that are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons, provided that the seal has been removed after delivery,
- Goods which, due to their nature, were inseparably mixed with other goods after the delivery,
- Alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which cannot be delivered earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- Audio or video recordings or computer software that are delivered in a sealed package, provided that the seal has been removed after delivery,
- Books, newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the delivery of such publications,
- Goods that have been intentionally or unintentionally damaged due to improper use. In the event of transport damage, please contact us immediately.
- Technical devices are subject to the manufacturer's guarantee. The return is sometimes processed directly with the manufacturer.
- We will only accept products that are returned due to an allergic reaction or intolerance if the allergen is not shown in the product description.
- The delivery of digital content not stored on a physical data carrier, if the entrepreneur - with the express consent of the consumer, combined with his knowledge of the loss of the right of withdrawal in the event of early commencement of the fulfillment of the contract, and after providing a copy or confirmation according to § 5 para. 2 or Section 7 (3) FAGG - has started delivery before the withdrawal period according to Section 11 FAGG has expired.
- Furthermore, the consumer has no right to withdraw from contracts for urgent repair or maintenance work, for which the consumer has expressly requested the entrepreneur to visit him to carry out this work. If the entrepreneur provides additional services during such a visit that the consumer has not expressly requested, or if he delivers goods that are not necessarily required as spare parts for maintenance or repair, the consumer has the right to withdraw from these additional services or goods.
- Plants. If you have received damaged goods, we ask you to take a photo immediately after receiving and send it to us. In this case, it is possible to refund the goods.
Click here to download a sample withdrawal form.
For more information on the return modalities, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions (GTC) and cancellation policy.
End of revocation